Tuesday

When, oh when?

It's been a hard year you could say. 
I almost feel bad for saying that I'm struggling.
I have a lot of things that other people don't have. A wonderful husband, a quaint home, two jobs, a working vehicle, and good friends. 
I guess the problem lies in my planning.
I was planning on having a teaching job by now. I was planning on being able to apply all these wonderful ideas for lessons and classroom management in my own happy little classroom. I was planning on having a better paying job so that Jared and I could finally get started on our future we have tentatively mapped out. 
I was planning on these things working out being such good plans.
But, God has other plans. For now, I'm holding. Holding onto hope and plans. 
I can't begin to fathom why I'm holding. I can only ask what I can learn from this time and put more and more trust in Christ. 
I know teaching is my purpose. I enjoy it everyday. 
It's just not the right time for me to be teaching my own class. 
Someday though. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment